We hope you had an enjoyable summer and are settling into the new school year. We were excited to welcome back some of the many students we work with at our Student Leader kick-off this past weekend!
If you’re just learning about the Ginsberg Center or are looking to get reconnected with us: the Ginsberg Center is a community engagement center focused on building long-term equitable partnerships and developing leaders who can meaningfully contribute to their communities while at U-M and beyond. Our vision is for a more equitable, just, and community-engaged world where everyone can thrive.
We have work with students, community partners, faculty and staff. Connect with us, join our programs, and attend our events to learn more about what Ginsberg is and how you can work with us to create positive social change.
Ready to Explore?
- Check out our Upcoming Events
- Register to Vote
- Create a profile on our online portal to find local volunteer opportunities
- Explore our resources for Student Organizations
- Explore our Faculty Toolkits for best practices to connect with communities, and for your community-engaged Pedagogy, Research, & Scholarship
Ready to Dig Deeper?
- Join one of our undergraduate or graduate student leadership programs
- Apply for funding–we have grants for Students or Faculty & Academic Partners
- Take advantage of our programs and services for Faculty & Staff
- Request a consultation with a member of our Ginsberg team
Reach out to us at email@example.com and we can help connect you to the right person or resource!