The Edward Ginsberg Center for Community Service and Learning

the word VOTE, with the V represented by a check mark on a ballot


Register to vote!

  • Start the registration process in any of the 50 states
  • Update existing voter registration
  • Request an absentee ballot
  • Receive election day reminders

Visit GoVote.