Using ethical business approaches to create or expand market-oriented responses to social or environmental problems, often with particular emphasis on addressing the needs of underserved groups.
- Join a social entrepreneurship focused group, working on projects like helping teenagers interested in entrepreneurship to start a small business.
- If you’re passionate about a particular issue, turn your ideas into impact through the optiMIZE Challenge.
- Design and implement evidence-based, collaborative projects that seek to address complex problems with the Barger Leadership Institute Capstone program.
- Visit the Center for Entrepreneurship for resources and opportunities to deepen your understanding of entrepreneurship.
- Visit Business+Impact at Michigan Ross for resources and opportunities to deepen your understanding and commitment to social entrepreneurship.
For academic partners looking to support this pathway, go here.