Explore resources and strategies for community-engaged teaching, including project-based, discipline-based, or community-based research courses. To work with a Ginsberg staff member in implementing these resources, please contact us at Ginsberg.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use this form to submit your community-engaged course to be listed on Ginsberg's site and shared with students across the University.
CBL Course Tags: LSA Faculty can submit their course for a Community-Based Learning (CBL) course designation
Include 5 course evaluation questions related to community engagement recently added to the Registrar's bank of end-of-term course questions
- Developed by Jeffrey Howard, former Ginsberg Center Associate Director for service-learning, widely used by colleges and universities across the country
- 64-page workbook to assist faculty in designing a service-learning course; frequent resource in faculty development workshops across the country.
- Developed by staff at the Haas Center for Public Service at Stanford University (updated in 2014)
- Campus Compact's searchable index of syllabi across multiple disciplines and institutions