Matchmaking at the Ginsberg Center
Central to advancing Ginsberg's Mission is our Matchmaking Process, which connects community-Identified needs and priorities to knowledge, skills, and expertise at the University of Michigan. Matched partnerships can be part of a course, research project, co-curricular student initiative, internship or general volunteering through Connect2Community. By providing intentional support to students, faculty and community partners, we connect people in meaningful, important, and sustained ways to advance social change for the public good.
Our Matchmaking Process includes:
- Listening and Learning about Community Priorities
- Finding Campus Connections and Resources
- Making Connections Between Campus and Community Partners
- Preparing Students and Faculty for Community Engagement
- Fostering Long-Term Community Partnerships
Click here to view examples of our Community-University Matches!
If you would like to be connected to our Matchmaking Process, please email us at email@example.com.