Ginsberg Center Community Engagement Grants are offered in partnership with the Vice Provost for Engaged Learning, the Office of Research, and Poverty Solutions to support the community-engaged work of tenured and tenure track, research, and clinical faculty on the Ann Arbor Campus.
Click here to learn more about our Past Award Recipients.
Review our Call for Proposals for our 2020 Grants:
Engagement Grants: up to $5000
- Support academic partners to develop and apply best practices to community-engaged teaching and research through smaller-scale projects.
- Support partnerships focused on existing community-identified priorities, such as housing affordability. Applicants are encouraged to consult with the Ginsberg Center to discover opportunities and ideas for projects.
- Funds may be used for:
- Community partner compensation
- Student compensation
- Project-related travel, materials, and supplies
- Pursuit of external funds to sustain and expand the project
Translation Grants: up to $2000
Support academic partners in the creation of community-facing (public) products such as print materials, presentations, video artifacts, etc
- Funds may be used for printing, production support, and dissemination
Conference/Travel Grants: up to $1500
- For community-engaged teaching or research projects
- Funds may only be used to support community partners attending as co-presenters.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 17, 2020
- Apply Here
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We will contact applicants within one month of receiving the application.
Questions? Contact us email@example.com